Friday, June 18, 2010

exactly one week since piercing




My snug friend is not a happy friend. Well, she don't look happy by any means. Today i put a bit of peroxide on it to get rid of all the crust, I have been maintaining it with saline solution as I stated earlier. We have friends that own a tattoo shop, my fiance had a 4 hour sitting today, so I went up to see him and to speak with James and Terry the certified piercers out of Lance Keller Studios in Chesterfield, Mi. They didn't want to touch me, or my friend, they said that it looked terrible, my body was rejecting it and that it really looks like i need to seek medical attention, they're scared that I won't wake up. I went into the whole scenario about how the jewlery was too small and that I went back to have it changed, they couldn't believe it. I told them that I refused to take it out, I can take the pain. But it is REALLY SORE. they told me that I should be taking ibprofen like it's noones business, its supposed to help with the swelling, so i went and got some tonight, this is what it looks like today. one week and a day from initial piercing and been changed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, the date now is august 26, 2018. Nccharest@yahoo.com is still a good email, my snug is healed and well

    ReplyDelete