Friday, June 18, 2010

day one - initial piercing


Last minute decision. I knew that I wanted to get something in my right ear to "level" me out, I got alot goin on in my ears lol!! So when I went in to the shop, I asked if i could get something in "this region" pointing to THE area, he said "it's called a snug, come on back". The initial piercing wasn't THAT bad, but this is the first piercing where the piercer told me to take a breath on going in with the needle and then breathe in again when he was coming out the other side. I asked to have a curved barbell like my rook, I wasn't really watching what he was doing, then i looked in the mirror and seen that he had pierced me with a barbell. I was like whatever, paid the man and left. This is a photo of my new "snug" Thursday 6-11-2010

1 comment:

  1. ive been thinking about getting my tragus done myself, your piercings look really cute though ^^

    ReplyDelete